Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MG75 (6.30pm)  (Read 4626 times)

DaveAndrews

MG75 (6.30pm)
« on: October 05, 2003, 10:37:09 PM »
Why would they cut the number one show to 4 nights a week? Is it permanent?   So far they haven't skipped any episodes luckily.  

How many more weeks of Gary Burghoff? Now it's gonna be even longer!  Good it looks like only two more weeks of episodes before CNR returns.

Dave

uncamark

MG75 (6.30pm)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 11:43:56 PM »
[quote name=\'DaveAndrews\' date=\'Oct 5 2003, 09:37 PM\']Why would they cut the number one show to 4 nights a week? Is it permanent?   So far they haven't skipped any episodes luckily.  [/quote]
Well, it's as long as this video game block is going to run, which is a little early to state at this point.

I watched the first few minutes yesterday and had to leave, but the wraparound I saw seems better-produced than what we had in the old days on GSN (it didn't look like robocams and a host standing in front of a Chroma-Key screen) and Carmen Nicole at least can read the prompter convincingly and make it sound like she's not reading, which is half the battle for some television people.  Whether she actually knows anything about the subject may be a subject for debate--but that's why they have the inserts from GamePro and gamespy.com, which I assume are handled by people who do know their subject.

And \"Who Wants to Be Governor...\" was silly but fun.  And for our prudish friend, let it be pointed out that Kennedy's most barbed remarks (in fact, *only* barbed remarks) were for Mary Carey.