Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another question about TPiR Tapings  (Read 4093 times)

Footix

Another question about TPiR Tapings
« on: June 19, 2003, 05:42:14 PM »
Now that I know when my spring break is next year, I have another question to ask: how do I send a SASE from Canada to the States? (I'm betting the answer is \"you can't\" so what should I do?)

Timsterino

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 07:44:54 PM »
Get a US Airmail stamp from the USPS website, enough for your envelope and put that on your S.A.S.E. Then mail it to Los Angeles with the postage from Canada on the outside envelope.

Tim :-)

vtown7

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 09:29:35 AM »
how do I send a SASE from Canada to the States? (I'm betting the answer is \"you can't\" so what should I do?)

Footix - I'm going to see TPIR in July.  Back in April, I sent away for tickets to CBS and there was no problem.  Mind you, it cost a little more than a normal stamp.  You can go to go any Canada Post outlet and get what's called (I think) an \"international reply card\" and you send it away and the person that gets it then can cash it in for a first class stamp anywhere in the world to send it back to Canada.  It costs about $3.50 IIRC.

That being said, I did call CBS and they said that they would just send tickets to me without the SASE from Canada as I imagine they have others that have the same concern.  You do that at your own risk I suppose!

What I did as a back up is got a friend in Philly to order away for tickets for me.  She sent it away, but put enough postage in it so that the tickets could be sent up to my friend here in town that I'm going with.  Which also was no problem.

Good luck with everything!

Cheers,

Ryan V.