Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feast of Favorites 2003!  (Read 24374 times)

Pyramid80

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2003, 10:29:58 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Oct 15 2003, 09:22 PM\'] And if ones favorite show is "Russian Roulette" or "Friend or Foe", let it be.  I don't see what good you guys jumping down peoples throats because they aren't voting for your favorite show does. [/quote]
 I don't consider myself throwing things at people.  I just think for the one's that want to see classics should stick together and try to accomplish something.  If you decide to vote one way that is fine and if we want to vote another way that is fine too.  People want variety and with us having the opportunity to have variety for 12 hours, it gets ruined with the same stuff over and over again.  I am just hoping for something different to be on GSN for a change.

Ian Wallis

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2003, 09:09:50 AM »
I am just hoping for something different to be on GSN for a change.

Part of the problem is that it seems all of us have different ideas of "rare" shows we'd like to see on the Feast of Favorites.

For me, it would probaby be "Break the Bank" or "Bullseye", but I've heard a lot of people might vote for "Go", which I don't really care for.

If we all do vote for "rarer" shows, they might end up splitting the vote and not making it to the Top 12.
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

Jimmy Owen

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2003, 11:05:27 AM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Oct 15 2003, 09:22 PM\'] I don't see what good you guys jumping down peoples throats because they aren't voting for your favorite show does. [/quote]
 Ummm, shouldn't that be "throut" :)
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

sshuffield70

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2003, 05:37:37 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Oct 15 2003, 09:22 PM\'] And if ones favorite show is "Russian Roulette" or "Friend or Foe", let it be.  I don't see what good you guys jumping down peoples throats because they aren't voting for your favorite show does. [/quote]
 Not at all, Don.  We're just trying to figure the best way to get a vault show in! :) :) :) :)

PeterMarshallFan

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2003, 06:18:18 PM »
Now, I don't know why we can't all be civil about this. I'm not referring to you guys for the most part, I'm referring to what I've seen elsewhere [namely the GSN boards] It seems a lot of people just can't go along without attacking someone else's opinion on a vote.

beatlefreak84

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2003, 10:34:50 PM »
Now, I don't know why we can't all be civil about this. I'm not referring to you guys for the most part, I'm referring to what I've seen elsewhere [namely the GSN boards] It seems a lot of people just can't go along without attacking someone else's opinion on a vote.

That's sad.  That's really sad, especially when this is supposed to be a democratic voting system!  :)

Anyway, so, about the actual voting, well, to almost guarantee a vault show, it would be wise for all of us to vote in a block (I keep remembering "Bullseye" and "Bumper Stumpers" making the top 20 last year!), but that's not right, especially since everybody's idea of a "vault show" is different.  I think that, if we just vote every day like we have been, especially since MANY are voting for "Bullseye" and "GO!", there's still a chance that we may see one of these two (it's the former that's gettin' all my votes!).  Hopefully, though, thericker will post the list again like last year before the actual marathon just so I know whether to set my VCR or not.

Here's hoping that GSN "hits the Bullseye!",

Anthony
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

whampyl03

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2003, 12:58:09 AM »
I will proudly say that I voted for Bullseye today!  And tomorrow, Bullseye again!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2003, 03:12:28 AM »
But it's an absolutely scientific poll, totally representative of the GSN viewership at large.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dheine1971

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2003, 09:57:45 AM »
I'm voting almost every day for "Way Out Games".

Jimmy Owen

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2003, 10:50:34 AM »
Is the voting only on-line?  If so, it is not represenative of the entire GSN viewership.  I know quite a few people who watch GSN that wouldn't think of using a computer and going on-line.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Dan Sadro

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2003, 11:14:47 AM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Oct 17 2003, 09:50 AM\'] Is the voting only on-line?  If so, it is not represenative of the entire GSN viewership.  I know quite a few people who watch GSN that wouldn't think of using a computer and going on-line. [/quote]
 Say hello to the recently-opened can of worms...

Of course it's not representative of the entire GSN viewership.  If it was, the bloc voting for Bullseye wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of working.

(I think Sir Lemon was being just a little sarcastic...)

aaron sica

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2003, 11:48:19 AM »
[quote name=\'dheine1971\' date=\'Oct 17 2003, 08:57 AM\'] I'm voting almost every day for "Way Out Games". [/quote]
 Yes, we know, you mentioned that in another thread you started.

I only voted one day thus far - for "Chain Reaction", but I'll vote more and mix it up a bit with the classics...

I still can't believe someone on the GSN board had the guts to post a "DO/DON'T" list of what to vote for and what NOT to vote for...

Don Howard

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2003, 02:11:43 PM »
I'd really like to see a Break The Bank show, but being the team player that I am, I'll help y'all out in your Bullseye campaign. I just hope that if the game where daring determines the fate of the player makes the cut that we don't get stuck with a celebrity episode.

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2003, 05:47:14 PM »
What? No one's gonna vote for The Diamond Head Game this year?

Guess it's up to me then.

*ducking*

--Jamie

mctoyboy

Feast of Favorites 2003!
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2003, 08:51:21 PM »
We'll see the "i'm real long but not very straight" episode probably =)
j
(A bunch of us here are voting Bullseye this year since it was so close last year)