Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NBC Home Viewer Games  (Read 1415 times)

abba

NBC Home Viewer Games
« on: January 24, 2008, 02:28:54 AM »
What happend to them(Deal Or No Deal)(1 vs 100)?

Clay Zambo

NBC Home Viewer Games
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »
1V still has a home viewer game, but it's entirely skill-free.  They've asked the Mob a question, and your job is to decide how many got it right (or is it wrong?).  There are three choices.  Pick a number, but there's no way for you to know the answer--until it's revealed, later in the show, of course.
czambo@mac.com

rigsby

NBC Home Viewer Games
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 01:55:00 PM »
[quote name=\'Clay Zambo\' post=\'176106\' date=\'Jan 24 2008, 11:21 AM\']1V still has a home viewer game, but it's entirely skill-free.
[/quote]Not entirely...if you know the answer to the question asked of the mob, and you have a good idea how well-known the topic is, then you can make an educated guess at how many people would get it wrong (as opposed to, say, a completely wild guess as to which model out of six has the magic briefcase).  I'm blanking on Friday's question presently, but I felt good enough about it to use almost every one of my ten entries on what turned out to be the correct choice out of the three.  (I used one choice each on the others, just in case.)

Clay Zambo

NBC Home Viewer Games
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 02:34:12 PM »
[quote name=\'rigsby\' post=\'176121\' date=\'Jan 24 2008, 01:55 PM\']Not entirely...if you know the answer to the question asked of the mob, and you have a good idea how well-known the topic is, then you can make an educated guess at how many people would get it wrong (as opposed to, say, a completely wild guess as to which model out of six has the magic briefcase).  [/quote]

True enough.  You can make a vaguely educated guess--but it's still a guessing game.
czambo@mac.com

BrandonFG

NBC Home Viewer Games
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 03:48:55 PM »
[quote name=\'Clay Zambo\' post=\'176129\' date=\'Jan 24 2008, 02:34 PM\']
True enough.  You can make a vaguely educated guess--but it's still a guessing game.
[/quote]
It's one step better than the "Mob Money" game they offered during summer reruns. Basically take D/ND's Lucky Case game and replace the models with cartoon mob members. Pick who has the money, and voila!

/*snore*
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!