Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I must be the only one watching Trivia Trap these days...  (Read 2046 times)

GS Warehouse

I must be the only one watching Trivia Trap these days...
« on: January 25, 2008, 06:14:30 PM »
Am I the only one who remembered that GSN showed Kandi Doyle's run this week?  And last night (aka this morning), the [color=\"#0000FF\"]Juniors[/color] included seven-team game show contestant Phyllis Harris.  For precautionary purposes, how they did is disguised below:
[color=\"#FFFFFF\"]Kandi won a total of $40,075 (Eubanks announced it as $40,072, possibly due to rounding errors).  Alas, Phyllis didn't do so well, as her Juniors were beaten by the new Senior team $1,175-$700.[/color]
BTW, the episode airing tonight (aka tomorrow morning) is the last one that GSN aired the last time TT five years ago.  This means next week, we're entering new territory, and it's time for me to dust off the TT episode guide on my website.  BTW, that and the Card Sharks pages will both be updated whenever I feel like it.  (Incidentally, does anybody remember the first names of the Juniors that Kandi's team beat on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning's show?  For search purposes, it was the only time...
...[color=\"#FFFFFF\"]Kandi missed the $10K question[/color]
.)

EDIT: My spoiler-hiding needs work.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 06:16:10 PM by GS Warehouse »

MikeK

• Martha!
I must be the only one watching Trivia Trap these days...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' post=\'176306\' date=\'Jan 25 2008, 06:14 PM\'](Incidentally, does anybody remember the first names of the Juniors that Kandi's team beat on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning's show?  For search purposes, it was the only time Kandi missed the $10K question.)[/quote]
From my guide from almost half a decade ago...

Paulie, Kimberly, Bill.