Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WoF and J! PS2 Games  (Read 1720 times)

Vgmastr

WoF and J! PS2 Games
« on: September 27, 2003, 11:10:15 PM »
After being delayed for a year, the Atari website finally has some screenshots of the new WoF and J! PS2 games.  I was beginning to wonder if these games were ever going to be released, but it looks like we'll get them next month.

Chelsea Thrasher

WoF and J! PS2 Games
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2003, 11:24:51 PM »
Beat the clock in exciting bonus rounds!

Rounds, as in PLURAL?   As in more than 1 different bonus round?  Do tell......

Exciting action for 1-3 players

Am I the only one who thinks that 4 player WoF would be fun?

LA the DJ

WoF and J! PS2 Games
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 03:56:39 AM »
Too bad they didn't get a chance to implement the new set, that would look really cool on PS2.
Interesting that they use pricedown a bit in the game.
Looks cool, but considering this game iwll most likely be $40, and the mostly identical PC version will probably be around $20 by then...I'd most  likely skip out.
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
WoF and J! PS2 Games
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 05:31:30 AM »
[quote name=\'nWo_Whammy\' date=\'Sep 28 2003, 12:56 AM\'] Looks cool, but considering this game iwll most likely be $40, and the mostly identical PC version will probably be around $20 by then...I'd most  likely skip out. [/quote]
 FWIW, let it be known that I haven't seen any plans for new PC versions of J! and WOF this year.

However, if they have screenshots, that means it's time to start harrassing my supervisor for a gold master, because there are support issues I want to check with both of these, based on the problems earlier editions have had.

If I CAN tell you guys something before release, I will.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

LA the DJ

WoF and J! PS2 Games
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 04:44:28 PM »
I guess I was refrring to the PC version formerly known as \"Wheel of Fortune 2003\", as, based on the box art, it would seem, is the game this version is ported from...

Or am I wrong?
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.