Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Whammy!  (Read 7137 times)

Shredder

Whammy!
« on: June 18, 2003, 11:43:52 AM »
Heh, wich ones would you get rid of, and what new ones would you add?  If some of the shows workers are still here reading this, maby they can impliment some of them :).

I had an idea for a new one a wh ile back.  The badly animated 2D Whammy and the new 3D Whammy battle it out for the bucks in a wrestling wring :).

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Whammy!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 11:54:59 AM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 08:43 AM\'] Heh, wich ones would you get rid of, and what new ones would you add?  If some of the shows workers are still here reading this, maby they can impliment some of them :).
 [/quote]
 I have an idea. If you hit a Whammy, you lose all of your money, it goes into the Big Bank, and any passed spins you might have go into the Earned column.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Brandon Brooks

Whammy!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 12:02:53 PM »
I have an idea. If you hit a Whammy, you lose all of your money, it goes into the Big Bank, and any passed spins you might have go into the Earned column.
Would never work.

Brandon Brooks

Gromit

Whammy!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 01:53:43 AM »
Ok, I'll play along.

If I had to get rid of one, I'd pick the photo developing one where he ruins Bill's film. It's a strange one, it doesn't get laughs at all, just leaves the audience wondering what that was about.

A whammy should generally have something to do with taking the money, or be a current reference. Current favourites are the Loser!, along with the Britney and boy band ones.

Kevin Prather

Whammy!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 12:45:02 PM »
This would work better on 80s PYL with the 2-D whammy...

(Whammy walks across screen, dressed as the Air Warden from WWII)

Whammy: Air raid. Lights out. Total black-out. Total black-out.

(Stops at mid-screen, turns to face scoreboard)

Whammy: TURN OUT THOSE LIGHTS!!!

(Scoreboard goes dark)

I ripped this idea off from an early Tweety Pie cartoon.

jbrocato

Whammy!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2003, 10:35:01 PM »
I think the show is a faithful update of PYL, but I would make one change.  Dump the double whammies!  Losing thousands of dollars is bad enough; they don't need things dumped on them, too.

John Brocato

Gromit

Whammy!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2003, 09:59:17 PM »
I used to feel the same way, but now I've changed my mind.

It's all in good fun, go on the show, have a good time, laugh a lot, maybe win some cash.