Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My suggestions to improve Temptation  (Read 3387 times)

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
My suggestions to improve Temptation
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 11:49:15 AM »
[quote name=\'tpirfan28\' post=\'166541\' date=\'Oct 12 2007, 06:57 PM\']
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' post=\'166539\' date=\'Oct 12 2007, 06:49 PM\']
Forget who you were talking to? All he cares about is seeing loads of money being given away, even if it's just for flipping a coin.
[/quote]
So *that's* who was behind the $10,000,000 Super Classic Celebrity Coin Flip Plus Challenge.  It all makes sense now.
[/quote]

Stay tuned for The $100,000 Pull My Finger coming up next over most of these stations... :-P

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' post=\'166580\' date=\'Oct 12 2007, 11:41 PM\']
[quote name=\'Strikerz04\' post=\'166579\' date=\'Oct 13 2007, 12:30 AM\']
I wouldn't want to bet any T$ (or cents for that matter)...I don't think any champion can pull off the car in 4 days. And even if he/she did, we probably won't see that episode until the end of the run (if it ever gets that far).
[/quote]
It's possible, it just takes good gameplaying on all four days. For example, sweeping the Super Knock-Off board four days straight gets you $1,000.
[/quote]

I won't debate that, you're right.

I'm guessing that, however, the way some players are from the episodes I've seen, they would need another very strong contestant (see: Mark from week 1) who would go all the way in 4 days and then be tempted after that. I don't even think the producers thought about the level after the car.

Their philosophy is more than likely "Take your car, our love, and get the hell out!"

Ian Wallis

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 04:26:30 PM »
I'm guessing that, however, the way some players are from the episodes I've seen, they would need another very strong contestant (see: Mark from week 1) who would go all the way in 4 days and then be tempted after that. I don't even think the producers thought about the level after the car.

Their philosophy is more than likely "Take your car, our love, and get the hell out!"

Agreed.  From what I've seen of it, most of the contestants have just pushed too far in Super Knock-off.  If they had stopped after a couple right, maybe they could have gotten to the end in 4 or 5 days.

Maybe there should be an option that if you have enough T$, you can buy more than one prize...
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!