Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Mullets" doing a game show ep  (Read 2169 times)

DjohnsonCB

"Mullets" doing a game show ep
« on: September 25, 2003, 04:59:51 PM »
Say what you will about UPN's \"The Mullets\", but so far this is the only new fall sitcom that's really made me laugh.  The Sept. 23 ep was a riot, and gave me some real laughs at a time I could have *used* some.

Now to get on topic:  The Sept. 30 show involves the boys on a game show.
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

uncamark

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 05:06:43 PM »
[quote name=\'DjohnsonCB\' date=\'Sep 25 2003, 03:59 PM\']Now to get on topic:  The Sept. 30 show involves the boys on a game show.[/quote]
As well they should--after all, John O'Hurley's character *is* a game show host (great casting).

ITSBRY

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2003, 01:25:37 AM »
Say what you will about UPN's \"The Mullets\", but so far this is the only new fall sitcom that's really made me laugh. The Sept. 23 ep was a riot, and gave me some real laughs at a time I could have *used* some.

Really?  I've tried to watch it twice now (just on the off chance they'd do something game-showey) and I thought it was embarassingly horrendous.  The jokes are so forced and obvious.  The only thing that made me crack a smile was the hair and that only lasted about an eighth of a second. :-)

I will watch the game show episode, but if it's as lame as it's been so far, three strikes and it's out for me.

ITSBRY
itsbry@juno.com

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2003, 08:09:51 PM »
This isn't enough to get ME to watch it again, but I noticed that in the promo for the ep you can hear a smidgen of the Pass the Buck theme.
@lambertman