Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Video Game block promos have begun  (Read 5009 times)

zachhoran

Video Game block promos have begun
« on: September 22, 2003, 10:37:37 AM »
On today's MG76 10:30AM EST airing, a scroll across the screen promoting the thrice weekly video game block appeared.

uncamark

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 06:22:56 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Sep 22 2003, 09:37 AM\']On today's MG76 10:30AM EST airing, a scroll across the screen promoting the thrice weekly video game block appeared.[/quote]
And a promo about the female wraparound host is also airing--since I was half-asleep when it came on, I can't tell you her name or much about the promo, other than it was a GSN Paintbox/Dubiner spot with no live-action in it.  Oh yeah, and Neal Ross' voice was in it, too.  And Woolery *did* leave \"Wheel.\"  :)

PeterMarshallFan

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 06:31:09 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Sep 22 2003, 06:22 PM\']
And a promo about the female wraparound host is also airing [/quote]
 Ain't seen it yet, but I don't think I'll be very surprised. They say things happen in threes, and we've had Icey and Mary Carey already.

As for the block itself....yay? :-P

whampyl03

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 07:35:27 PM »
Gee, for one of the biggest programming changes in GSN's history, you'd think they be jamming promos down our mouths...

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 07:49:54 PM »
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Sep 22 2003, 04:35 PM\'] Gee, for one of the biggest programming changes in GSN's history, you'd think they be jamming promos down our mouths... [/quote]
 It's really not all THAT big, but you'd never know it based on the Chicken Littles we have around these parts...
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 08:47:44 PM »
I'm not sure they need to promote it to people who already watch GSN.  In order to bring new viewers to GSN, Sony should promote it where Playstation games are sold, buy ads in video game magazines, high school newspapers, etc.  Maybe if the new viewers \"come to the table\" for this show, they'll consider staying around for the main course.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.