Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "New" Classic PYL is here......  (Read 12715 times)

tyshaun1

"New" Classic PYL is here......
« on: June 18, 2003, 10:28:27 AM »
Today's PYL vertivision block has episodes starting from 12/3/84 and airing them in consecutive order, so PYL fans rejoice! BTW, these are also eps. that haven't aired since their original run on CBS.

Tyshaun

catnap1972

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 10:50:16 AM »
Hey, the home viewers sweepstakes is open too!

Better get those postcards in (hope you copied the address down!)

(ducking)

jdhernandez

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 10:51:10 AM »
Hehe...I knew...I knew. =D

Going back to what you said earlier on another post, how else COULD I have known about those episodes in that time frame?

But yeah, your hunch was right, I completed the episode guide for all the \"old color\" shows...except for one which SHOULD air in a couple weeks. By the way, speaking of past shows, Tyshaun.... ;-) (Hint hint...email)

-Jason Hernandez
-Jason Hernandez; aka "Dimples"

Tomarken: "...somebody else could do this job!"

Rod Roddy: "Yes, I'm afraid that's true."

~Rod making a joke after Peter complains that it's Labor Day and he shouldn't be working on Press Your Luck.

tomarkenfan77

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 06:06:45 PM »
yeah it was great

tyshaun1

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2003, 12:47:58 PM »
[quote name=\'jdhernandez\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 09:51 AM\'] Hehe...I knew...I knew. =D

Going back to what you said earlier on another post, how else COULD I have known about those episodes in that time frame?

But yeah, your hunch was right, I completed the episode guide for all the "old color" shows...except for one which SHOULD air in a couple weeks. By the way, speaking of past shows, Tyshaun.... ;-) (Hint hint...email)

-Jason Hernandez [/quote]
 Yeah, I was thinking \"how did Jason manage to find what many PYL \"historians\" have spent nearly a decade trying to acquire?\" Then it hit me. :)

On the other note, HOLY COW! I managed to totally forget about that! I will send a note on your PYL query about that. Thanks for the wake up call!

Tyshaun