Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Password - help please!  (Read 2540 times)

Kimriffic

Super Password - help please!
« on: July 05, 2007, 12:05:09 PM »
Hi all!

I'm very bummed - I was out of town for the beginning of this week, and got back last night.  Apparantly my power was off before Monday's Super Password ep, so I missed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (figures that it would be episodes I hadn't seen!).  Anyway, I didn't realize that the DVD player wasn't recording until 10 minutes into today's ep - so now I'm lost.  What day of the week was today (I thought I heard them say something about it being the third day, but like I said, I didn't turn it on until 10 minutes in, so I'm not sure).  Thanks in advance!

catnap1972

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »
[quote name=\'Kimriffic\' post=\'156705\' date=\'Jul 5 2007, 12:05 PM\']
Hi all!

I'm very bummed - I was out of town for the beginning of this week, and got back last night.  Apparantly my power was off before Monday's Super Password ep, so I missed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (figures that it would be episodes I hadn't seen!).  Anyway, I didn't realize that the DVD player wasn't recording until 10 minutes into today's ep - so now I'm lost.  What day of the week was today (I thought I heard them say something about it being the third day, but like I said, I didn't turn it on until 10 minutes in, so I'm not sure).  Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

Today's (7/5) would be the Wednesday (3rd) ep of that particular week.

(being that we apparently lost the last ep of the Dobie Gillis week, does anyone remember who won the bonus?)

Kimriffic

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 11:11:20 PM »
Aww, crap.  I've never seen this week, and today was hilarious.  I bet I missed a couple of really good eps!  Thanks for the info!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 11:11:44 PM by Kimriffic »

xavier45

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 11:32:41 AM »
[quote name=\'catnap1972\' post=\'156706\' date=\'Jul 5 2007, 12:18 PM\']

Today's (7/5) would be the Wednesday (3rd) ep of that particular week.

(being that we apparently lost the last ep of the Dobie Gillis week, does anyone remember who won the bonus?)
[/quote]

If you mean the Bonus round, then I have no clue. But if you mean the bonus cash for the end of the week then all of them got it because they were playing for the same charity.

catnap1972

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 10:05:13 AM »
[quote name=\'xavier45\' post=\'156825\' date=\'Jul 7 2007, 11:32 AM\']
But if you mean the bonus cash for the end of the week then all of them got it because they were playing for the same charity.
[/quote]

Then it was a stupid question (LOL)

Thanks!