The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

WWTBAM at Disney World

(1/2) > >>

Jimmy Owen:
I had a chance to see the live attraction recently.  No big prizes or anything but a fun half-hour that flew by.  The gentleman who hosted that day did a great job.  Definitely a good gig for those of you who aspire to host a TV game show.

Pyramid80:
I saw this show last summer and this summer as well.  Last year it was a younger gentleman who hosted and did an excellent job.  A few weeks ago when I went to see it, it was a beautiful lady hosting it.  I thought maybe since Regis' version is no longer on the air, they had females hosting it.  But needless to say it definitely would be a great gig to do if you wanted to be in the biz and also work at Disney World.

goongas:
If the hot seat contestant answers the million dollar question correctly, he or she will win a Disney cruise.  That is a big prize for me at least.

Eric

clemon79:
[quote name=\'goongas\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 08:47 AM\'] If the hot seat contestant answers the million dollar question correctly, he or she will win a Disney cruise.  That is a big prize for me at least.
 [/quote]
 Big enough for me. Weren't they playing for a leather jacket at some point?

SimpsonGeek:
When I played it was a trip to New York.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version