Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New GSN Schedule Effective 10/13  (Read 23501 times)

cmjb13

New GSN Schedule Effective 10/13
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2003, 05:55:53 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Sep 21 2003, 05:47 PM\']Plus all of a dozen shows were made.[/quote]
Which makes it a perfect fit for GSN.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

PeterMarshallFan

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2003, 05:59:19 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Sep 21 2003, 05:55 PM\'] [quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Sep 21 2003, 05:47 PM\']Plus all of a dozen shows were made.[/quote]
Which makes it a perfect fit for GSN. [/quote]
 Winning Lines, anyone?

Don Howard

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2003, 05:59:43 PM »
Having Friend or Foe lead into Who Wants To Be A Millionaire seems poor

But we must remember--Friend Or Foe is one of the twelve most popular game shows OF ALL TIME!!!--ranking higher than Wheel Of Fortune.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2003, 10:28:30 PM »
[quote name=\'dheine1971\' date=\'Sep 21 2003, 01:58 PM\'] PARANOIA is owned by ABC Family (formerly FOX Family).

Also: Is "Blockbusters" staying on GSN's weekend schedule effective Saturday, October 18? Why not another Goodson-Todman classic in its place like maybe "Password Plus", "Super Password", "Now You See It", "Trivia Trap", "Tattletales", "Mindreaders" (if it is survived by the G-T folks), "Body Language", "Double Dare" (Alex Trebek), "Beat the Clock" (Monty Hall version), "The Better Sex" (if all the episodes survive), or "Child's Play"? Or one of the several color versions of "To Tell The Truth"?

Footnote on Blockbusters: On the TV Guide digital cable on screen guide "Blockbusters" is highlighted in red (red is a show for kids) but it is not a kids show (The British "Blockbusters" was a kids-teen version, "Now You See It" in Australia was also a kids-teen version!) [/quote]
 How about you stop whining about GSN in every thread instead?  If you don't like it, you can always watch a rerun of Sesame Street on thankfulness--which seems to be more at your level.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2003, 12:22:59 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Sep 22 2003, 07:28 PM\'] How about you stop whining about GSN in every thread instead?  If you don't like it, you can always watch a rerun of Sesame Street on thankfulness--which seems to be more at your level. [/quote]
 At the same time, Don, you could cut him a little slack. You've gotten the point across that it's pissing you off. Give him a chance to react and readjust his behavior.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2003, 10:58:05 PM »
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 21 2003, 04:59 PM\'] [quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Sep 21 2003, 05:55 PM\'] [quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Sep 21 2003, 05:47 PM\']Plus all of a dozen shows were made.[/quote]
Which makes it a perfect fit for GSN. [/quote]
Winning Lines, anyone? [/quote]
 Wasn't that only like 1/4 of a dozen? :-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2003, 07:07:15 PM »
Wheel, J!, Bergeron HS will be 7-a-week strips alongside their weekend counterparts (Yes, Weekend HS *IS* changing from Marshall HS to Bergeron, or so I'm told).    Wheel and J! will just be continuing from their current weekend spots.  Bergeron HS, my guess, will be picking up from it's vertivision spot.

Info from a GSN Programming Person.  10 min on hold with no music, promos, anything.  just dead air, and the occasional CSR return just to make sure I was still there.   Of course, said programming person could be wrong, but, looking at it, it does kinda make sense...

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2003, 08:09:58 PM »
Say, ya know, has anyone here tried to harass the GSN people into providing episode numbers to the Tivo folks (or whoever collects the info Tivo uses for their guide...is it TV Guide now?) so that it can know if it's recording an episode it already has seen in the last 28 days or not? I just noticed that inna week and a half it's gonna start trying to record both shows each day, and I'm sure one is a repeat of the other. I'd rather it have the flexibility of getting one or the other, instead of having to pick one myself and setting it up as a manual record.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

trainman

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2003, 12:23:22 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Oct 2 2003, 05:09 PM\'] Say, ya know, has anyone here tried to harass the GSN people into providing episode numbers to the Tivo folks (or whoever collects the info Tivo uses for their guide...is it TV Guide now?) so that it can know if it's recording an episode it already has seen in the last 28 days or not? [/quote]
 TiVo guide data is still being provided by Tribune Media Services, despite the TV Guide logos now being on some of the screens.

I've been beating the \"Game Show Network guide data\" drum for quite a while, not only so TiVo won't try recording the same episode of something three times a day, but also because celebrity listings for \"Match Game,\" \"What's My Line?\", et al. would be perfect for TiVo WishList purposes...might even help more people become aware of GSN's existence.  Of course, I've really only been complaining about this here, which I guess doesn't really count as harassing GSN people directly.

(To their credit, they do have good guide data for \"Who Wants to Be Governor of California?\" this week.)
trainman is a man of trains

MCArroyo1

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2003, 10:56:30 AM »
Bergeron HS, my guess, will be picking up from it's vertivision spot.
Nope.  Today's (Saturday) episode was the fourth season premiere, so they'll probably run through everything they did during Vertivision.