Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Without Prejudice? on GSN  (Read 1868 times)

tvmitch

Without Prejudice? on GSN
« on: April 23, 2007, 01:14:26 PM »
GSN ordered 8 episodes of the UK import Without Prejudice? that will air Tuesdays at 9 starting July 19. The American host will be Dr. Robi Ludwig, the "One Week To Save Your Marriage" host from TLC, and the top prize, $25,000.

Link to Variety article.

I think this will be a great addition to the GSN schedule, if they pull it off well. Even though the initial UK top prize was about 4 times as much after conversion, $25,000 is nothing to sneeze at...particularly for winning what amounts to a personality contest.

(I know this has probably been discussed before in another thread...if the threads should merge, that's fine with me.)
You should follow me on Twitter

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 01:30:47 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'150794\' date=\'Apr 23 2007, 12:14 PM\']
GSN ordered 8 episodes of the UK import Without Prejudice? that will air Tuesdays at 9 starting July 19. The American host will be Dr. Robi Ludwig, the "One Week To Save Your Marriage" host from TLC, and the top prize, $25,000.
[/quote]
Except that July 19 is a Thursday, so we do have a date discrepancy in the Variety article (July 19 is when I'll be getting back from L.A. for my annual Congreff vacation).
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

itiparanoid13

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 01:52:36 PM »
It's July 17th at 9PM ET, according to GSN.  I'm a huge fan of the British version, so I am really looking forward to this show.  Hopefully it goes well.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:53:02 PM by itiparanoid13 »

uncamark

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 06:17:33 PM »
[quote name=\'itiparanoid13\' post=\'150805\' date=\'Apr 23 2007, 12:52 PM\']
It's July 17th at 9PM ET, according to GSN.  I'm a huge fan of the British version, so I am really looking forward to this show.  Hopefully it goes well.
[/quote]

Question to Mr. Young, if he's reading this (right):  What sort of psychological background did Liza Tarbuck have, unless they have a psychology department at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts?