The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

LMaD '03 Question

(1/2) > >>

CBSJokersWildFan:
Hello, group.  Has it ever been determined when or if NBC will run the final two Billy Bush-hosted episodes of LMaD[/i]?

J.R.:
According to what I've been told, it's all up-in-the-air at this point. Personally, I think the only time NBC will air the other two if they have any plans on a reactivation attempt, and that seems unlikely at this point.

Too bad, it was a decent revival. At least it was better than the ultracheep 1980 version.
-Joe R.

TV Favorites:
I wouldn't be surprised if they turned up during the summer sometime.

clemon79:
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' date=\'Jun 17 2003, 11:00 PM\'] Personally, I think the only time NBC will air the other two if they have any plans on a reactivation attempt, and that seems unlikely at this point.
 [/quote]
 True dat, but I'm thinking they will find a nice dead spot during the summer to run them in, simply because they have spent the money on the production and might as well get their airtime out of it, instead of wasting it.

Shredder:
Billy Bush is a regular guest on the Scott and Todd NY show, and said last time that they might air during the summer, but he dosn't think that the show will get revived again any time soon.  He didnt' seem all to thrilled about it either.

Personally, I think they should just do a bunch of one hour prime time specials with Monty Hall for GSN, recreating the set itself, have some of the original shows prizes as zonks(Who wants a pong table top game now adays anyway? :)), and bring back some of the old 'losing' contestants for 2nd tries at winning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version