Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud's payout strutcure  (Read 27234 times)

dzinkin

Family Feud's payout strutcure
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2007, 01:46:45 PM »
[quote name=\'urbanpreppie05\' post=\'148275\' date=\'Mar 15 2007, 01:06 AM\']
Chris, why would you even provoke him? It's plain as the nose on your face that the two of you dont like each other. You two snipe at each other with the childish name calling, callling out, which in turn provokes  others, and drags the conversations down. It's childish and frankly, it's getting old- from both of you.
[/quote]
That said, it's not as old as Mark being negative about everyone and everything, which is what really started all of this.  Rather than simply say that TheLastResort might be overreacting by calling the Fast Money payouts an "insult," he made the whole thing personal and then made fun of TLR's livelihood when he didn't get the answer he wanted.  As Chris pointed out, it was hypocritical in the extreme, and more to the point, there was no need for it except for Mark's apparent desire to fulfill some monthly quota of negativity.

I'm convinced that someday Mark will understand that this isn't a place where every single member has to live up to his expectations and every single post has to meet with his approval.  Whether that's before or after he's banned remains to be seen.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2007, 04:37:37 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'148301\' date=\'Mar 15 2007, 12:46 PM\']
Rather than simply say that TheLastResort might be overreacting by calling the Fast Money payouts an "insult," he made the whole thing personal[/quote]
Hey, I wasn't the one who said
but I make more than $50 a day, CHIEF.
and then made fun of TLR's livelihood when he didn't get the answer he wanted.  
Unless LastResrt is in fact a paperboy, how did I make fun of his livelihood?

Look, I've come to the conclusion when a couple members of this board are against you all the time, you're basically screwed.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

BrandonFG

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2007, 04:55:04 PM »
Mark, stop playing the victim. You were being snarky and you know it.

Did you not say:
An insult, eh?
OK, chief...if you make it on a game show, I'll make sure you get an ample supply of Today's Girl pantyhose instead of some cash.
And that was before the "I make more than $50 CHIEF" response.

No one would be against you if you didn't try to be so rude with your posts. Start taking some accountability, and I mean that as a friend.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

dzinkin

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2007, 05:34:10 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' post=\'148312\' date=\'Mar 15 2007, 04:37 PM\']
Look, I've come to the conclusion when a couple members of this board are against you all the time, you're basically screwed.
[/quote]
Perhaps some of them wouldn't be against you all the time if you weren't against pretty much everyone all the time.

I still don't know why you decided to go negative almost 24/7, but you shouldn't be surprised that people don't think much of you as a result, and you certainly have no business complaining about it.

Casey

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2007, 06:11:30 PM »
[quote name=\'TheLastResort\' post=\'148068\' date=\'Mar 13 2007, 10:46 PM\']
Put me down for $10 a point in fast money.  As for the main game, just count the score in points.  Giving away a few hundred bucks to a family of five is an insult.
[/quote]
Gotta disagree here.  Few people are fortunate enough to be chosen to appear on a game show.  For those who do, I have to think they'd be happy just being there and wouldn't be insulted with whatever extra bonus money they get for losing the bonus round.  It also isn't like they don't get to play again if they do lose anyway...  There's no need to mo' money the fast money round.