Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New changes to the GSN Primetime Lineup  (Read 5306 times)

xavier45

New changes to the GSN Primetime Lineup
« on: February 27, 2007, 04:55:56 PM »
Well according to Steve Beverly GSN is going to be giving Millionaire a bit of a rest. Starting March 13th, Millionaire will be replaced by Super Millionaire on Tuesdays, Weakest Link with Anne Robinson(Wednesday and Thursdays), and The Amazing Race(Fridays). Beginning April 22nd Millionaire will return to replace the Game Show Documentaries in the Sunday night slot at 8pm and Weakest Link with Anne at 11pm. Also March 17th, one airing of Dog Eat Dog is being replaced by Love Connection on the Saturday schedule at 11pm. I've Got a Secret '06 is leaving the schedule for good being replaced by season 1 of Chain Reaction at 1030pm beginning March 13th. And of course Lingo season 6 will begin April 2nd at 730pm with Season 5 being replayed at 7pm.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 06:21:32 PM »
Aaaaaand....if you had 1:55P PST on Tuesday, you win the pool!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 06:23:48 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

game show guy

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 06:38:16 PM »
Other then Lingo, and the Love Connection airings (hay its better then that dog eat-what's it called again-crap), the rest is just..... boy WHY does that Race get another prime time airing. i think GSN thinks that oh well we had it in prime time on the weekdays A WHILE BACK, so we'll give it another chance. NO! That is so WRONG GSN. If people weren't watching it in prime time when it was on before, then why the heck do you think people will watch it now. and I'm sorry, but a Friday airing sucks because people go out on Friday nights. Good luck with that GSN!:(:( I... don't know what to say.... and also bringing back the Weakest link with Anne is BAD because you just had that on prime time a few months ago, and ran though the run 10,000 times. ITS NOT to work. Ok, sorry if i offended anyone in my post, but I'm trying to make GSN think before they make a schedule change. I'm done with this!

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 07:23:32 PM »
http://gameshow.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=145889

A wise man once said
Go on, call me names, because I know you'll be back, and you do too.

What do I does that wise man win? ;-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

xavier45

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »
When I said goodbye I meant I was leaving that thread. Now I don't feel like fighting anymore. Can we please get back on Topic.

tpirfan28

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 07:37:30 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' post=\'147072\' date=\'Feb 27 2007, 07:23 PM\']
What do I does that wise man win? ;-) [/quote]

An officially-licensed Ernest Angeley Blackout Button.  Good for all those times you just wish you could BLACKOUT! :)
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

xavier45

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »
Did you guys see what I said? I said enough with all of this and lets talk about the changes coming to GSN prime-time. I am trying to make nice. Let's not start all of this over again.

dzinkin

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 08:36:05 PM »
[quote name=\'xavier45\' post=\'147080\' date=\'Feb 27 2007, 08:30 PM\']
Did you guys see what I said? I said enough with all of this and lets talk about the changes coming to GSN prime-time. I am trying to make nice. Let's not start all of this over again.
[/quote]
With all due respect, if you're trying to make nice, an apology for your past behavior would be an excellent place to start.  "I don't feel like fighting anymore" doesn't cut it when you're the one who started the fight because you didn't like the fact that we don't run things exactly as you think they should be run.

tpirfan28

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »
No...we did not see it.  You are moderated, which means that your posts do not appear until either Matt Ottinger, dzinkin, or chris319 approves them.  The two posts with mine and JRagor's posts were posted without you knowing.

But you brought yourself into this.  And digging deeper.  Welcome to my Ernest Angeley blackout button.
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 08:39:34 PM »
Did you guys see what I said?[/quote]

Yes.  Until you give us a reason to pay attention to it, we've chosen to ignore it.

xavier45

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 09:20:26 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'147081\' date=\'Feb 27 2007, 08:36 PM\']
[/quote]
With all due respect, if you're trying to make nice, an apology for your past behavior would be an excellent place to start.  "I don't feel like fighting anymore" doesn't cut it when you're the one who started the fight because you didn't like the fact that we don't run things exactly as you think they should be run.
[/quote]

Alright I am sorry for my past behavior. I should have known better but I chose to just flame you guys for really no reason. Could you guys please accept my apology. I came back to make nice with you all.

Now can we get back on topic about the schedule changes?

dzinkin

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »
[quote name=\'xavier45\' post=\'147091\' date=\'Feb 27 2007, 09:20 PM\']
Alright I am sorry for my past behavior. I should have known better but I chose to just flame you guys for really no reason. Could you guys please accept my apology. I came back to make nice with you all.

[/quote]
Thank you.  If you really mean it, eventually others will pick up on that and you should be fine.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 09:39:13 PM by dzinkin »

BrandonFG

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 09:40:06 PM »
[quote name=\'xavier45\' post=\'147091\' date=\'Feb 27 2007, 09:20 PM\']

[/quote]
I don't speak for the others, but that works for me. Just keep your word.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

xavier45

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »
I absolutely mean it. I really want to get to know some of you guys. I see a lot of people here from the Mid Michigan area. I am from Saginaw. I believe I saw Matt was from Bay City. Pretty cool.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 09:52:34 PM by xavier45 »

J.R.

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 10:21:00 PM »
[quote name=\'xavier45\' post=\'147094\' date=\'Feb 27 2007, 08:43 PM\']
I absolutely mean it. I really want to get to know some of you guys. I see a lot of people here from the Mid Michigan area. I am from Saginaw. I believe I saw Matt was from Bay City. Pretty cool.
[/quote]

Takes a lot of guts to apologize. Nice going, sir.

You look like you're serious, so I'll gladly withdraw my above comment.

So... I'm Joe Raygor, nice to meet you! :-)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:22:10 PM by JRaygor »
-Joe Raygor