Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WWTBAM at Disney World  (Read 7283 times)

Jimmy Owen

WWTBAM at Disney World
« on: June 18, 2003, 03:06:29 AM »
I had a chance to see the live attraction recently.  No big prizes or anything but a fun half-hour that flew by.  The gentleman who hosted that day did a great job.  Definitely a good gig for those of you who aspire to host a TV game show.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Pyramid80

WWTBAM at Disney World
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 08:42:02 AM »
I saw this show last summer and this summer as well.  Last year it was a younger gentleman who hosted and did an excellent job.  A few weeks ago when I went to see it, it was a beautiful lady hosting it.  I thought maybe since Regis' version is no longer on the air, they had females hosting it.  But needless to say it definitely would be a great gig to do if you wanted to be in the biz and also work at Disney World.

goongas

WWTBAM at Disney World
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 11:47:05 AM »
If the hot seat contestant answers the million dollar question correctly, he or she will win a Disney cruise.  That is a big prize for me at least.

Eric

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
WWTBAM at Disney World
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 11:51:30 AM »
[quote name=\'goongas\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 08:47 AM\'] If the hot seat contestant answers the million dollar question correctly, he or she will win a Disney cruise.  That is a big prize for me at least.
 [/quote]
 Big enough for me. Weren't they playing for a leather jacket at some point?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

SimpsonGeek

WWTBAM at Disney World
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 11:55:42 AM »
When I played it was a trip to New York.

Pyramid80

WWTBAM at Disney World
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 12:18:22 PM »
Last summer when I saw it, it was a trip to New York for an audition and taping of WWTBAM.  But this year it was a Disney Cruise.

Timsterino

WWTBAM at Disney World
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 05:27:52 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 10:51 AM\'][quote name=\'goongas\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 08:47 AM\'] If the hot seat contestant answers the million dollar question correctly, he or she will win a Disney cruise.  That is a big prize for me at least.
 [/quote]
Big enough for me. Weren't they playing for a leather jacket at some point?[/quote]
The leather jacket is still part of the Million Point prize along with a lanyard, fifteen pins, hat, polo shirt, big millionaire medallion and the Disney cruise for four.

Tim :-)

Jimmy Owen

WWTBAM at Disney World
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2003, 08:13:24 PM »
I guess what I should have said was that no big prizes were won during the show I saw.  Three different people got into the hot seat before time ran out.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.