Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: LMaD '03 Question  (Read 7668 times)

CBSJokersWildFan

LMaD '03 Question
« on: June 18, 2003, 01:42:36 AM »
Hello, group.  Has it ever been determined when or if NBC will run the final two Billy Bush-hosted episodes of LMaD[/i]?

J.R.

LMaD '03 Question
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 02:00:41 AM »
According to what I've been told, it's all up-in-the-air at this point. Personally, I think the only time NBC will air the other two if they have any plans on a reactivation attempt, and that seems unlikely at this point.

Too bad, it was a decent revival. At least it was better than the ultracheep 1980 version.
-Joe R.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 03:26:07 AM by JRaygor »
-Joe Raygor

TV Favorites

LMaD '03 Question
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 11:22:01 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if they turned up during the summer sometime.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
LMaD '03 Question
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 11:22:05 AM »
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' date=\'Jun 17 2003, 11:00 PM\'] Personally, I think the only time NBC will air the other two if they have any plans on a reactivation attempt, and that seems unlikely at this point.
 [/quote]
 True dat, but I'm thinking they will find a nice dead spot during the summer to run them in, simply because they have spent the money on the production and might as well get their airtime out of it, instead of wasting it.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Shredder

LMaD '03 Question
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 11:25:31 AM »
Billy Bush is a regular guest on the Scott and Todd NY show, and said last time that they might air during the summer, but he dosn't think that the show will get revived again any time soon.  He didnt' seem all to thrilled about it either.

Personally, I think they should just do a bunch of one hour prime time specials with Monty Hall for GSN, recreating the set itself, have some of the original shows prizes as zonks(Who wants a pong table top game now adays anyway? :)), and bring back some of the old 'losing' contestants for 2nd tries at winning.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
LMaD '03 Question
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 11:50:35 AM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 08:25 AM\'] (Who wants a pong table top game now adays anyway? :)) [/quote]
 If by this you mean the standalone versions of Pong that hook up to your TV set, yer prolly right, I'm sure EBay or a garage sale could hook you up. Even at that, I would imagine a working Atari-branded one would have some collectors value (I still keep my 2600 working, after all)

If, however, you're referring to the Atari cocktail table models that were found in a lot of restaurants in the 70's, and you're looking to dump one off, let me post my shipping address NOW....
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

uncamark

LMaD '03 Question
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 05:13:25 PM »
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 01:00 AM\'] [/quote]
According to what I've been told, it's all up-in-the-air at this point. Personally, I think the only time NBC will air the other two if they have any plans on a reactivation attempt, and that seems unlikely at this point.

I have the feeling that they're going to get dumped on Bravo at 4 a.m. before the infomercials start.

Of course this is NBC, the company that bought a cable network built around movies--and didn't have the film library come along with the channel (it's now just the IFC library back at Rainbow).  No wonder they're running \"Good Will Hunting\" over and over and over and over...