Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Show me the Pink Slip...  (Read 8163 times)

tvwxman

Show me the Pink Slip...
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2006, 11:53:16 AM »
[quote name=\'The Great EZE\' post=\'140726\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 09:37 AM\']
This is the cynic in me talking here but, think that might have something to do with the apparently hasty decision?

...maybe?
[/quote]
Not a thing. Let's not let the conspiracy theory get out of control. It was yanked because the ratings sucked, not because some "Self-Called-Dork" took Endemol for a million.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

tvwxman

Show me the Pink Slip...
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2006, 11:54:52 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' post=\'140716\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 04:11 AM\']
Great!  Now I'll never see how theat carry-over player finished his gane.  Can't ABC do ANYTHING right?  UUUUIUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Oh Gawd. You never cease to amaze me with your witty contributions.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:55:05 AM by tvwxman »
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

The Great EZE

Show me the Pink Slip...
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2006, 12:18:21 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' post=\'140733\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 10:53 AM\']
[quote name=\'The Great EZE\' post=\'140726\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 09:37 AM\']
This is the cynic in me talking here but, think that might have something to do with the apparently hasty decision?

...maybe?
[/quote]
Not a thing. Let's not let the conspiracy theory get out of control. It was yanked because the ratings sucked, not because some "Self-Called-Dork" took Endemol for a million.
[/quote]

Oh don't worry, I wasn't (completely) serious with that.  Of course, the writing HAS been on the wall for at least a couple of weeks.  And people in the industry don't exactly make it by not being opportunists.  I just found the timing interesting, that's all.

It would've been nice to see how that guy did, though.  But definitely not a conspiracy theory.

BrandonFG

Show me the Pink Slip...
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2006, 02:36:49 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' post=\'140716\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 04:11 AM\']
Great!  Now I'll never see how theat [sic] carry-over player finished his gane [sic].  Can't ABC do ANYTHING right?  UUUUIUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

They did do something right-they canceled the show. I think you need to take some anger management courses...then you need to do like hotels do, and bolt down your TVs. That way you won't throw anymore out the window.

/Gosh!
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!