Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Brace yourself -- it's Dave  (Read 18075 times)

cmjb13

Brace yourself -- it's Dave
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2006, 05:11:42 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' post=\'141298\' date=\'Dec 22 2006, 04:36 PM\']
[quote name=\'TimK2003\' post=\'141296\' date=\'Dec 22 2006, 04:23 PM\']
Didn't CBS ask for viewer input for Rod Roddy's successor?  I thought there was some sort of poll on the CBS website and that a certain GS Forum member was the most popular in the polls, yet didn't get the nod?  

Or am I confusing that with one of the Invision polls??
[/quote]
There was a CBS poll...didn't Bob even tell viewers to go to the website to vote? I remember folks here being outraged when they chose Randy...I might've been one of them.
[/quote]
Voice your opinion here
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Casey

« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2006, 06:37:11 PM »
It should probably be noted that at least some portion of the TPiR pages on CBS.com have reverted back to a prior state... I'd suspect the poll to vote for announcer would be one such example.

cmjb13

« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »
[quote name=\'isucgv\' post=\'141308\' date=\'Dec 22 2006, 06:37 PM\']
It should probably be noted that at least some portion of the TPiR pages on CBS.com have reverted back to a prior state... I'd suspect the poll to vote for announcer would be one such example.
[/quote]
That page has been up since the announcer auditions began. There are several other older pages that can be accessed as well that have been there for several years.

It has nothing to do with the homepage looking like it does now. One would think they are doing some sort of updating that went awry.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Casey

« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2006, 08:16:03 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' post=\'141310\' date=\'Dec 22 2006, 06:31 PM\']
That page has been up since the announcer auditions began. There are several other older pages that can be accessed as well that have been there for several years.

It has nothing to do with the homepage looking like it does now. One would think they are doing some sort of updating that went awry.
[/quote]
I think that can be said of pretty much everything on the TPiR portion of their site.  The lead headline mentions MDS tapings, yet they are the dates from a few years ago, per G-R.net.