Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: O'Hurley Feud... end of the season?  (Read 1403 times)

whewfan

O'Hurley Feud... end of the season?
« on: December 01, 2006, 06:36:32 PM »
I noticed today's double run eps. were both reruns, the first half being the first ep. of Feud taped. Is this the end of the season, or are there more shows to come?

WhammyPower

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 06:40:07 PM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' post=\'139286\' date=\'Dec 1 2006, 05:36 PM\'] I noticed today's double run eps. were both reruns, the first half being the first ep. of Feud taped. Is this the end of the season, or are there more shows to come? [/quote]
There's definitely more coming... in fact, they're taping this weekend.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 08:13:11 PM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' post=\'139286\' date=\'Dec 1 2006, 05:36 PM\'] I noticed today's double run eps. were both reruns, the first half being the first ep. of Feud taped. Is this the end of the season, or are there more shows to come? [/quote]
Two weeks ago, John O'Hurley said that he was going back to LA to tape eps. that weekend.

I asked O'Hurley about his funniest Feud moment thus far.  He said one of the moments taped the previous weekend but might not air for some time.  I want to use that response as a sig but it could be deemed spoilers, so I have to wait until it airs.  In the mean time, I guess this moment from the Game Boy Advance game will do.

aaron sica

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 09:06:57 PM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'139297\' date=\'Dec 1 2006, 08:13 PM\']
I asked O'Hurley about his funniest Feud moment thus far.  He said one of the moments taped the previous weekend but might not air for some time.  I want to use that response as a sig but it could be deemed spoilers, so I have to wait until it airs.  In the mean time, I guess this moment from the Game Boy Advance game will do.
[/quote]

I will back you up on that one; he definitely did say that.

As for your sig, I hear that's the basis behind a new Peanuts special: "It's Doggy Style, Charlie Brown".

ChuckNet

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 10:29:47 PM »
As for your sig, I hear that's the basis behind a new Peanuts special: "It's Doggy Style, Charlie Brown".

Now look here! :-D

Chuck Donegan (The Esoteric "Chuckie Baby")