Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud scoring systems  (Read 16300 times)

combsisthebest

Family Feud scoring systems
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2003, 09:45:46 PM »
I don't remember the exact scoring format, but on Louie's last episode of ToC they would play first to 500. Does anyone know the rounds?

zachhoran

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2003, 10:04:48 PM »
[quote name=\'combsisthebest\' date=\'Sep 11 2003, 08:45 PM\'] I don't remember the exact scoring format, but on Louie's last episode of ToC they would play first to 500. Does anyone know the rounds? [/quote]
 I think that TofC finale with Louie was Single-Single-Single-Double-Triple-Triple IIRC. The game was over in five questions I think.

Particleman

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2003, 12:21:55 AM »
I actually like the 400 point scoring system best of all.  It gave the familes more than one chance at making comebacks.  Unlike the points system they currently use (single-single-single-triple w/ 1 strike) where whoever wins the last round wins the game, the 400 point system seemed more balanced and unpredictable.

Along the subject of rules, I saw something interesting today on the classic Feud on GSN.  The question was to name a show that has a number in its title.  The players facing off failed to answer.  When Richard turned to the next family member in line, they failed.  So did the next family member on the opposite side!  Richard then called for the answers up on the board to be revieled, calling out each number for the seven answers on the board.  I've never seen that happen before!  They then set the board up for the next question.

See you guys after next week.  I'm off to get married Saturday!  Then it's back to working on the presentation again.

Todd