Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone have ratings info for Family Feud? (and also something off topi  (Read 1676 times)

whewfan

Does anyone know how Feud is doing in the ratings? Right now they're airing new eps. in the first half hour, and earlier shows in the second half. I believe the very first taped show aired last week, and I will agree that John was VERY noticeably nervous and not quite as smooth, but he got comfortable very quickly. I hope Feud will be doing well, because it's really growing on me. There's running gags about John O'Hurley's CD as well as a bobblehead that someone made of him. John really tries to make each show different, however, Burton needs to drop the corny "he'll show you the funny" stuff... I've noticed he's already repeating some of the phrases! Those that watch daily might think it's a rerun! I don't think anyone will lose sleep if Burton simply says "and here's the star of our show... John O'Hurley!" Feud went 17 years without it until they started doing it in Karn's second season.

And on an off topic note, I got a mention on Richard Simmon's website! If you're curious, go to www.richardsimmons.com. He changes his messages daily. You also might want to check out www.geocities.com/mattkaiser.geo/kaiser.html if you haven't seen how I'm looking these days.

Jimmy Owen

Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

urbanpreppie05

Anyone have ratings info for Family Feud? (and also something off topi
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 12:59:18 AM »
Not terrible, but not great either. Kinda meh.

Couldn't some of the drop (from last year) be attributed to the fact that some markets dropped the show, or is that factored in?

BTW- I heard rumors that once again, some cities are doing really, really well with Feud.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 12:59:36 AM by urbanpreppie05 »
insert signature here