Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Millionaire Marathon Labor Day  (Read 3811 times)

--Richard

Super Millionaire Marathon Labor Day
« on: August 22, 2006, 12:37:39 PM »
I was just lurking around the GSN boards...and someone has mentioned on Labor Day there will be a Who Wants to be a SUPER Millionaire marathon Labor Day. This show hasn't been seen in awhile, I think this will be a rather interesting marathon.

dzinkin

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 01:15:31 PM »
[quote name=\'--Richard\' post=\'128436\' date=\'Aug 22 2006, 12:37 PM\']
I was just lurking around the GSN boards...and someone has mentioned on Labor Day there will be a Who Wants to be a SUPER Millionaire marathon Labor Day. This show hasn't been seen in awhile, I think this will be a rather interesting marathon.
[/quote]
For future reference: "someone on the GSN boards" is not a source in and of itself.  People on that board make things up on a regular basis, and are encouraged to do so by the moderators, who routinely suspend or ban members who even politely try to correct the false information.

In this case, it happens that the someone in question saw it on Zap2It, so while it appears to be legitimate information, you should have been more clear about the actual source -- either saying that "xibit765 on the GSN board saw it on Zap2It" or by providing a link.  News that came from one of the moderators would also be valid (again, a link would be helpful).  But in general, if someone there just posts news without citing a legitimate source, don't assume right off the bat that it's legitimate.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 01:21:47 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'128442\' date=\'Aug 22 2006, 12:15 PM\']
But in general, if someone there just posts news without citing a legitimate source, don't assume right off the bat that it's legitimate.
[/quote]
So you mean I shouldn't expect certain shows to be on GSN, as Adam Kliest posted?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 01:22:13 PM by Modor »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

dzinkin

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 01:25:34 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' post=\'128444\' date=\'Aug 22 2006, 01:21 PM\']
But in general, if someone there just posts news without citing a legitimate source, don't assume right off the bat that it's legitimate.
[/quote]
So you mean I shouldn't expect certain shows to be on GSN, as Adam Kliest posted?
[/quote]
No.  You should assume that Sony lost track of the number of Ken Jennings's Jeopardy! appearances. ;-)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 01:32:30 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'128445\' date=\'Aug 22 2006, 12:25 PM\']
[quote name=\'Modor\' post=\'128444\' date=\'Aug 22 2006, 01:21 PM\']
[/quote]
[/quote]
No.  You should assume that Sony lost track of the number of Ken Jennings's Jeopardy! appearances. ;-)
[/quote]
Was that what his bowling buddy told you?  :)

Doug -- and the countdown to 2200 continues
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

snowpeck

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 03:18:11 PM »
Yeah I saw that listed on Zap2it a month ago...

Greg
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

FeudDude

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 03:59:21 PM »
Just wondering: how are you able to see listings that far ahead?  I'm able to click on individual shows and see when they will be airing through September 25, but I can only see the full listings for the next two weeks.