Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Since my other thread will probably be clogged with how I mentioned so  (Read 1639 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
In his article about the squeeze on overnight B&W shows, the Professor says that starting August 27, these shows will be wholly represented, with shows like "Play Your Hunch" and "Make The Connection" making an appearance.

But on the GSN.com schedule, Paid Programming is scheduled from about 2:00 AM to 9:00 AM on the 27th.

At what time will these shows be scheduled?

I need to write it on my calendar, whatever time it is.
Podcaster, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Since my other thread will probably be clogged with how I mentioned so
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 02:25:09 PM »
According to this post by a GSN board moderator, 3 AM and 3:30 AM, EST.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 02:26:58 PM »
Thanks!

Sorry again.
Podcaster, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

FeudDude

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 02:52:22 PM »
You're generally better off checking the major listings sites (Zap2it, TV Guide, etc.), as GSN.com's listings are known to be unreliable.  And Zap2it does confirm that the old shows will be on at 3 and 3:30.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:52:42 PM by FeudDude »

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 03:16:04 PM »
Anybody remember what I would characterize as "Vinyl Siding Theater"?  Back when infomercials were not allowed on TV, some vinyl siding manufacturer would present a movie from the station's library but all the breaks would be 2 minute or so telethon-like breaks with operators standing by to take your call to order vinyl siding.  No other commercials would run.  It was a 2 hour paid program, but it didn't look like it.  

Wouldn't it be great if the infomercial people would show old game shows on GSN and use the breaks to promote their products?  I'd be more inclined to watch the commercials within the show and I might even consider buying their wares.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.