Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Deal or No Deal electronic tabletop game  (Read 1395 times)

Bob Zager

Deal or No Deal electronic tabletop game
« on: July 27, 2006, 02:56:55 PM »
Last week, I bought the DOND tabletop game, and had to return it, because after putting in the batteries (and making sure they were in properly), it wouldn't even turn on.  I took it back the other day, and the folks at Toys R Us were kind enough to let me exchange the game.

I notice the box's bottom description, and the instruction booklet, indicate that the twenty-six numbered buttons, representing the briefcases, are "illuminating."  The buttons on my unit don't light up, but the game is still playable, thanks to the LCD display, showing which cases remain in play.

Would like to know if anybody else has the game, and if their unit's buttons illuminate.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 03:27:05 PM »
[quote name=\'Bob Zager\' post=\'125365\' date=\'Jul 27 2006, 02:56 PM\']Would like to know if anybody else has the game, and if their unit's buttons illuminate.[/quote]
My game's buttons' don't light up.  Other than that minor quibble and some ridiculously high offers when it's down to 4 or less cases, it's a fun game.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 04:16:48 PM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'125368\' date=\'Jul 27 2006, 12:27 PM\']
[quote name=\'Bob Zager\' post=\'125365\' date=\'Jul 27 2006, 02:56 PM\']Would like to know if anybody else has the game, and if their unit's buttons illuminate.[/quote]
My game's buttons' don't light up.  Other than that minor quibble and some ridiculously high offers when it's down to 4 or less cases, it's a fun game.
[/quote]
They probably meant that you would "find the contents illuminating." :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe