Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Peter's funeral....  (Read 1862 times)

aaron sica

Peter's funeral....
« on: April 05, 2006, 04:15:03 PM »
This was from one of my online friends who is friends with Laura Chambers (long-time GSN fans should know that name)..I got my friend's permission, who in turn got her friend and Laura's permission.

"I am sorry that I didn't write you sooner to tell you a little about Peter's funeral. Actually Peter AND Kathleen's funeral. In my 48 years, I have never been to a double funeral. Believe me, it was doubly sad. It was raining and it was on a Friday afternoon so it took me almost 2.5 hours to get there... needless to say, I was late, so I did not get a seat inside. Bob Boden, Todd Newton and I all stood together and listened to the outpouring of love for both of them. The hardest to listen to was his children...I did not stay for the graveside services, because I felt that should be for very close friends... But rest assured that he is with the angels now..."

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Dave, Chris, Matt, whoever, you can add this to his thread if you want.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 04:32:56 PM by aaron sica »

davemackey

Peter's funeral....
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 06:44:07 AM »
If it's not your own impressions, then it's not a first-hand report.

Semantics.

Robert Hutchinson

Peter's funeral....
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 05:50:45 PM »
As long as no one's edited the quoted material, it's still firsthand in the sense that matters.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

mystery7

Peter's funeral....
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 05:59:25 PM »
To be more precise, he's passing along a firsthand report.