Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New host for Family Feud  (Read 14866 times)

Shredder

New host for Family Feud
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2006, 11:38:44 AM »
OK, Quick Questions here.....And it's going to be off and on topic at the same time...

When is TPIR Live Scheduled to leave Atlantic City?  I went to the link cmjb13 posted earlier in the thread, and it mentioned  TPIR Live for March 29th - April 2nd... Last I heard it was going to be there till early May.  Has that changed?  Maby that'll give us an extended chance to see Randy live..

Also, anyone planning on attending the taping of FF Live on Sunday?  I'm curious if they've publicized the host yet.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:52:49 AM by Shredder »

tvrandywest

New host for Family Feud
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2006, 12:19:17 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' post=\'114775\' date=\'Mar 30 2006, 08:38 AM\'] When is TPIR Live Scheduled to leave Atlantic City?  [/quote]
Never. Like a patient in a hospital gown, it's "open ended".

... Maby that'll give us an extended chance to see Randy live..

I've got committments in LA and NY for the next few weeks. You can join my mom in keeping track of my whereabouts on the "news" page at www.tvrandywest.com  

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 12:24:26 PM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

cmjb13

New host for Family Feud
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2006, 12:26:14 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' post=\'114775\' date=\'Mar 30 2006, 11:38 AM\']When is TPIR Live Scheduled to leave Atlantic City?
[/quote]
A friend of mine was told that the run, as of now, is indefinite.

[quote name=\'Shredder\' post=\'114775\' date=\'Mar 30 2006, 11:38 AM\']I went to the link cmjb13 posted earlier in the thread, and it mentioned  TPIR Live for March 29th - April 2nd... Last I heard it was going to be there till early May.  Has that changed?  Maby that'll give us an extended chance to see Randy live..
[/quote]
That link was for Bally's Las Vegas. They have incorrect dates listed there. Ticketmaster confirms a start date of 4/25, and it's runs sporadically until 5/31 alternating with Donn Arden’s Jubilee (I'm sure it will go past that, but that's all Ticketmaster lists for now)

Also, anyone planning on attending the taping of FF Live on Sunday?
I'll be there.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Shredder

New host for Family Feud
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2006, 01:34:47 PM »
Ahh, that's good to hear :).  

Sorry Randy, didn't see this reply before I IM'ed ya.

We booked tickets for this Sunday.  Hopefully they will arive by noon Saturday as promised, even though we ordered them today.

But at 89$'s for two tickets... I decided to hold off on the FF ones till next week after the next paycheck arrives :)

cmjb13

New host for Family Feud
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2006, 01:50:40 PM »
I will be there for the 3pm TPIR show.

E-mail me privately please.

Thanks.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

The Pyramids

New host for Family Feud
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2006, 05:25:31 PM »
Today I saw a tape of Richard Karn in the beginning when the game was still structured Louie's way. If anything Richard was better. He had enthusiasm similar to Dawson in '76, made small talk with the contestants and didn't say things like 'they need those points to get out of zero'. From watching you could say his biggest problem was falling into a predictable rut too soon.