Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Has the same contestant......  (Read 1400 times)

whewfan

Has the same contestant......
« on: March 18, 2006, 03:35:00 PM »
I was wondering if there has ever been a contestant (or family) that was brought back to play the game due to an error TWICE... in other words, the player is brought back, loses, but then they find out they made an error on THAT show too.

bandit_bobby

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 06:40:55 PM »
I do recall a family during the second season of 1988-94 Sydnicated Feud being brought back twice due to errors. Incidentally, they ended up retiring without ever winning at Fast Money.

Most recently, I saw a contestant brought back twice on Password Plus when rerunning on GSN.

zachhoran

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 08:15:10 PM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Mar 18 2006, 03:35 PM\']I was wondering if there has ever been a contestant (or family) that was brought back to play the game due to an error TWICE... in other words, the player is brought back, loses, but then they find out they made an error on THAT show too.
[snapback]113386[/snapback]
[/quote]

As per a post in ATGS, there was a contestant on Double Talk that appeared on the show three different times, being brought back twice due to errors.

Jay Temple

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 01:13:43 AM »
Are you looking only for people who had three non-consecutive appearances? Recently in the P+ run, they showed a game where a player was harmed by an error in a make-up game, and she was back for the very next game.
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.