Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr Merch  (Read 9857 times)

PPatters

Buzzr Merch
« on: November 20, 2020, 03:07:17 PM »
It appears that Buzzr has opened its own merch shop with Amazon. You can get various t-shirts and sweatshirts for Buzzr itself, Let's Make a Deal, Tattletales, I've Got a Secret, Classic Concentration, Password, Match Game, Body Language, Family Feud, Card Sharks. To Tell The Truth, and Supermarket Sweet. You can access the site at Amazon.
Patrick

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
Re: Buzzr Merch
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 04:46:31 PM »
They've somehow uploaded the O'Hurley TTTT and Dwyer IGAS logos into the merch-making machine, which is beyond silly.
@lambertman

PPatters

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 04:47:39 PM »
They've somehow uploaded the O'Hurley TTTT and Dwyer IGAS logos into the merch-making machine, which is beyond silly.

I can only imagine it’s because they’re retro LOOKING haha
Patrick

calliaume

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 04:51:02 PM »
Probably done by somebody Photoshopping logos onto t-shirt JPGs that doesn't know any better.

(I am looking at my O'Hurley TTTT desk clock as I write this.)

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 05:35:15 PM »
In the banner at the top of the page, the image of the Press Your Luck board comes from what I presume is fan-made software.

Bryce L.

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 05:57:53 PM »
In the banner at the top of the page, the image of the Press Your Luck board comes from what I presume is fan-made software.
Would almost have to be, since I don't ever recall seeing a Whammy in square #6.

snowpeck

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 07:30:32 PM »
Would almost have to be, since I don't ever recall seeing a Whammy in square #6.
Wouldn't surprise me, considering there's a screenshot of Curt King's Press Your Luck game on the official Buzzr lunchbox.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

PPatters

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 08:21:22 PM »
I’ll say this: they went with more exciting To Tell The Truth and I’ve Got a Secret logos, but completely ignored the 1970s Password logo or even deciding just to go with Password Plus or Super Password... choices.
Patrick

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 10:36:41 AM »

I have come to the conclusion that Buzzr is being operated by people who care about game shows, but people who just don't know about game shows.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

CarpetCrawler

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 12:37:54 PM »
I freely admit that I caved and a Tattletales shirt will be in my possession shortly.   :)
- CC Kirby

PPatters

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 01:34:09 PM »
I freely admit that I caved and a Tattletales shirt will be in my possession shortly.   :)

I added a few items to Christmas wishlist...
Patrick

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 02:03:43 PM »
I’ll say this: they went with more exciting To Tell The Truth and I’ve Got a Secret logos, but completely ignored the 1970s Password logo or even deciding just to go with Password Plus or Super Password... choices.

Right? I'd buy Password Plus in a second.
@lambertman

JakeT

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 06:28:12 PM »
Most (all?) of these shirts lack flash and color, just the thing that made these logos so iconic in the first place...

But I'm still tempted all the same...

JakeT

JakeT

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 06:29:30 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that Buzzr is being operated by people who care about game shows, but people who just don't know about game shows.

I don't think you could have put it any better...they want to be better and really serve the hardcore fans but they just don't quite know how to do it...

JakeT

tyshaun1

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2020, 07:50:49 AM »

I don't think you could have put it any better...they want to be better and really serve the hardcore fans but they just don't quite know how to do it want to spend the money on it...

JakeT

FTFY.