Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ken Jennings to star in "Best Ever Trivia Show" on GSN  (Read 593 times)

colonial

Ken Jennings to star in "Best Ever Trivia Show" on GSN
« on: April 05, 2019, 09:07:05 AM »
"Best Ever Trivia Show" will be hosted by Sherri Shepherd ... article also includes an extremely basic explanation of how the show will work ...

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Sherri-Shepherd-to-Host-BEST-EVER-TRIVIA-SHOW-on-Game-Show-Network-20190404

JD

SamJ93

Re: Ken Jennings to star in "Best Ever Trivia Show" on GSN
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 07:54:02 PM »
As announced by Ken himself on Facebook, he will be appearing in a new show (that looks quite Chase-y) scheduled to premiere in June.
It was Bob Barker. He was eating a bologna and cheese-ball sandwich.

BillCullen1

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 09:25:53 AM »
We have a start date for this extravaganza - June 10. I wonder if Ken will be a regular on this or if this was just a one-shot appearance for him.

BillCullen1

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 11:44:13 PM »
The latest GSN promo says this will air at 4 PM ET weekdays starting June 10. All you trivia fans be there. Aloha.

BrandonFG

Now celebrating his 16th season here on the GSF!
MATCH GAME CONTESTANT: Tequila opens up your pores...  
ICE-T: It opens up more than that!

colonial

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 06:48:29 AM »
From the preview clip, the presentation comes off as a livelier version of the BBC's "Eggheads" (*) (or a friendlier take on Comedy Central's "Beat the Geeks") than it does "The Chase".

JD

(*) -- I'll admit it. I enjoy "Eggheads." I can also admit the show can induce drowsiness. Do not operate heavy machinery after watching "Eggheads."