Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr repeating already?  (Read 66875 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Re: Buzzr repeating already?
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2015, 06:34:00 PM »
As was SP.

So that's consistent--five weeks in for the double-runs, so the single runs will probably be 12 or 13 eps from where they started.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

SRIV94

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2015, 08:38:13 AM »
Looks like fresh content now airing. 
Doug
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

gsfan85

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2015, 09:41:46 AM »
Card Sharks is Episode 31...definitely new to Buzzr.

SRIV94

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2015, 12:06:25 PM »
Card Sharks is Episode 31...definitely new to Buzzr.

Yep.  And SP jumped forward to episode 61 (12/17/84).
Doug

jdhernandez

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2015, 04:51:16 PM »
Press Your Luck also jumped to ep #61 (12/14/83) today. Christmas Week, 1983, which is episodes #64-69 starts tomorrow.
-Jason Hernandez; aka "Dimples"

Tomarken: "...somebody else could do this job!"

Rod Roddy: "Yes, I'm afraid that's true."

~Rod making a joke after Peter complains that it's Labor Day and he shouldn't be working on Press Your Luck.

SRIV94

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2015, 05:31:39 PM »
And MG78 is up to 1201-1202 (late April 1978).  FF is up to episodes 80-61 (5/2/80) and 80-62 (5/5/80).

So I think we're good on the fresh content.
Doug

jjman920

• Mhoops.
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2015, 05:43:06 PM »
Makes total sense. I was skeptical that they would promote and run a special week of programming without updating the rest of the rotation.
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

JonSea31

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2015, 05:11:21 AM »
And MG78 is up to 1201-1202 (late April 1978).

I wonder if Buzzr's run of Match Game will end up airing May 1978 episodes that GSN currently has the rights to?  Should be interesting.
I am developing classic game show PC games.
If you'd like to find out information about them, PM me anytime.

gsfan85

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2015, 09:42:19 AM »
FYI, it looks like Buzzr has skipped a Body Language episode.  According to the episode guide, the next episode should have been a one-off all celeb show with Greg Brock, Mike Marshall, Steve Sax and Dave Anderson.  Instead, today was the Monday show of the next week (episode 194).

SRIV94

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2015, 10:16:18 AM »
FYI, it looks like Buzzr has skipped a Body Language episode.  According to the episode guide, the next episode should have been a one-off all celeb show with Greg Brock, Mike Marshall, Steve Sax and Dave Anderson.  Instead, today was the Monday show of the next week (episode 194).

Nope--they ran it yesterday.  The Monday ep of that week aired last Monday (8/31).  The rest of the week aired starting this past Monday, so we're on a Tuesday-Monday cycle for now.
Doug

SRIV94

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2015, 10:19:47 AM »
And MG78 is up to 1201-1202 (late April 1978).

I wonder if Buzzr's run of Match Game will end up airing May 1978 episodes that GSN currently has the rights to?  Should be interesting.

I would think so--especially if GSN is continuing with the 1979-80 daily strip.
Doug

gsfan85

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2015, 11:24:28 AM »

Nope--they ran it yesterday.  The Monday ep of that week aired last Monday (8/31).  The rest of the week aired starting this past Monday, so we're on a Tuesday-Monday cycle for now.

Good to know.  Is that the same with Child's Play, Blockbusters and Card Sharks as well? i.e.-new episodes aired on Monday 8/31?

SRIV94

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2015, 01:20:58 PM »
As far as I can tell, yes.  All four picked up on 9/7 where they left off on 8/31.
Doug

SRIV94

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2015, 08:43:45 AM »
Looks like we're back to repeats.  BL jumped back to the week of 2/11/85, and CP also went back.
Doug

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2015, 03:17:31 PM »
So, when is that soft launch becoming a hard launch again?
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."